Modernization of manually controlled machine to CNC-controlled version including rotary table SEA35.
VH services implemented the following scope of works:
- Installation of control system Siemens Sinumerik 840D.
- New X-axis feed gearbox - version Double-pinion (travel of column on bed).
- Rectification of hydrostatics of horiborer and rotary table.
- Replacement of bearings in spindle seat.
- Replacement of Y-axis feed ball screw (travel of headstock).
- Replacement of bellows cover of Y-axis feed ball screw.
- Replacement of feed ball screws for travels of spindle and ram.
- Lining of all guideways with material BIPLAST
- New feed gearboxes for travels in Y- and Z+W-axes.
- New Heidenhain measuring system for all axes.
- New electrical wiring including el. cabinets, new control panel.
- Lining of B-axis with material BIPLAST.
- Replacement of all seal rings and gaskets (tool clamping, main spindle drive shifting, clamping units, etc.).
- Complete adjustment of geometrical accuracy of horiborer as well as rotary table.