- The milling head attachment IFVW 2B is applied for heavy milling and drilling operation
- The milling attachment is attached to the ram face of the machine either automatically by means of clamping pins (A) or manually by means of screw bolts (B). A set of flanges allows to use the accessory on all types of milling and boring machine ŠKODA. The size of the flange and the system of fastening to the ram face are given by the type of the machine tool.
- The milling attachment can be turned in the plane parallel with the ram face into an arbitrary position within the range from 0 to 360 degrees. An angle of positioning can be read out on scale with a nonius. Accuracy of angle setting in selected position can be checked by means of precise built-in check pins. The turnable part is turned and clamped manually. A special nozzle and respective cutting liquid distribution piping serve for easy connection to a tool cooling system
- The work spindle can be provided with taper hollow ISO 50 or ISO 60. Tools are clamped manually. According to design of a particular tool it can be fasten either by means of a screw bolt catching at the thread of a tool shank or by means of a clamping mechanism catching at the extension nut of a tool shank.
- The pallet PA, which is supplied as a special accessory for this attachment, facilitates its handling in the machine tool operating space or outside when being dismounted or stored.
- The technologic accessories exchange equipment ISQ N-X, which is supplied as a special accesory of the machine tool, is designed for transport of the pallet PA carrying the attachment between the lay-down place and the working space of the machine
|Speed ratio between tool and spindle of machine
||1 : 1
|Max. torque up to 200 rpm
|Max. power in range of 200-1000 rpm
|Clamping hollows in work spindle
||ISO 50 (ISO 60)
|Weight of milling attachment
||570 - 588
||0 - 360°
Pallet PA for IFVW 2B
Total weight kg 128
Data for an order
Name and type of the attachment
Type and production number of the machine for which the attachment is required
Kind of tool clamping
Size of clamping taper in the spindle of the attachment, clamping length
Specification of the special accessories